Below are resourceful websites and shops that are at the top of my recommendation list for personal growth, beautifying, & gift giving. Please be sure to check back often and if you’d like to be considered on the “Friends & Favorites” list, fill out the contact form below!
- Ceramic Art: Wlabelle Pottery, AKA “Burnin’ Pottery”; Beautiful, functional, and affordable pottery. Each thoughtful piece contains so much heart & soul… Great for gift giving or as a unique addition to your home!
- Jewelry: www.JewelsOfEden.etsy.com; “My name is Eve and I have been creating jewelry locally here in Oregon for 9 years. My inspiration comes from the natural world, with it’s elegant lines and bold colors. I especially enjoy creating pieces with faceted gemstones and spirally sterling wire.”
- Handmade Candles: www.EchoCandleCompany.etsy.com; “Candle making is a passion of mine! I specialize in pure natural waxes, such as Beeswax and Soy. I try to create candles that are works of art and can be enjoyed even when they are not lit.”
Health, Well Being, & Beauty
- Holistic Health Counseling: green well BEING; “At green well BEING, I provide a supportive environment that enables my clients to achieve their personalized health goals through private consultation, group workshops, and numerous program and event offerings that support a health lifestyle.”
- Skin Care: Dr. Spiller Biocosmetic; “At Dr. Spiller Biocosmetic, we take the science of skin care to the next level. Our focus is on working with the skin and giving it the elements it needs, rather than breaking it down.”
- Bath & Body www.etsy.com/shop/champdefleurs; “Exclusive handmade goodies for the body. Handcrafted body products made in small batches in my favorite lab! My ingredients are uplifting, pleasurable, and supportive of local farmers/herbalists and sustainable communities.”